New Girl

This post is 4720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello and welcome to the YOC Insane Asylum, :)

hope you enjoy your stay... where abouts in Germany are you from? i have a few friends in Weiblingen and Winnendon

Foamy you remind me of Superman for some strange reason :D

Its because im just so friggin' awesome, i see myself as more of a Maverick, all i need is to get the Turbo running a nd a pair of aviators B)

anyway, i digress...

Hello and welcome to the YOC Insane Asylum, :)

hope you enjoy your stay... where abouts in Germany are you from? i have a few friends in Weiblingen and Winnendon

I live in Fallingbostel, its between Hamburg and Hanover.

Cant say ive ever been to Fallingbostel, but if its anything like the rest of germany no doubt they have good beer and good festivals ~XD

Hello Emma,welcome to the family :)

A bit like the Fockers :D

err, no,,no,,, like the MesherSmiths

hi and welcome emma.spent many years in germany in lubbecke and bunde great place,still go over most years cant beat a good currywurst. :D

hi and welcome emma.spent many years in germany in lubbecke and bunde great place,still go over most years cant beat a good currywurst. :D

Hamburg Lubbeck? i totally miss currywursts, i am unfortunatley allergig to gluten now and cant have them :(

no not lubbeke but lubbecke near minden,how come a scottish lass is living there any forces connection ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online