Yellow Xj6n with Yellow rim tape

AdamFozz
This post is 4705 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, Has anybody got a yellow xj6 with yellow rim tape? I would like to see a picture as I was thinking of ordering some rim tape for mine but the pics on google are all too small or of people who havent had a very good colour match,

Thanks in advance

Adam_Fozz

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Adam,

I've got the yellow xj6 and have had plain rim tape (4mm?) and now have the yellow and black yamaha rim tape...got a good deal on EBay. I think the bike looks alot better in either tape but I prefer the yammy tape as it's better quality...having said that it was 18 quid as apposed to 4 quid for the plain stuff.

It doesn't look tacky as i was worried it might.

sorry cant post photo as no camera.

KW

Hi Adam,

I've got the yellow xj6 and have had plain rim tape (4mm?) and now have the yellow and black yamaha rim tape...got a good deal on EBay. I think the bike looks alot better in either tape but I prefer the yammy tape as it's better quality...having said that it was 18 quid as apposed to 4 quid for the plain stuff.

It doesn't look tacky as i was worried it might.

sorry cant post photo as no camera.

KW

Great thanks,

Might give it a go!

Adam_Fozz

Yellow tape on the North American version of the bike [if that's any use to you?]

customwheelstripes.jpg

Yellow tape on the North American version of the bike [if that's any use to you?]

customwheelstripes.jpg

Yea thanks! Its good enough! Looks pretty cool. Think im going to get official yamaha tape as the other stuff in the UK looks a bit poor.

Adam_Fozz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online