I'm Back, Sorta

JYA12R
This post is 4690 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry folks, I had a wreck on some RailRoad Tracks, was unconscious in ICU for 9 days, then transfered to a Rehab Hospital for 9 months. They wouldn't let me have my cell phone or laptop so I was only able to communicate after I got home. They called it an TBI and have put me on Disabity. I had my helmet and leathers on, which they cut off of me. I got three brain surgerys and the Dr.s say very fortunate to be in the shape I'm in. :lol: I still have the 82 parts, and will try to followup on you inquiries.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

EEk! just don't know what's "round the corner" in life.

Glad your on the mend though, nice to see you back :thumb:

Sorry to hear this JYA12R, glad your getting well enough to nip in and say Hi-all the best for your recovery :)

Bloody Hell, what a nightmare :blink: . I hope you get back to your former self asap. :praying:

Good to hear your recovering" what happened, was you on the XS, ?

Effing Ell. Chin up, what.

Keep smiling.

Jaysus thats a rough doin you got.

Hope you do a full recovery back to good health.

:) Thanks for the "good Thoughts", my wifw of 45 years says the bikes, power and pedle aqre to be gone NOW. The Dr. told them (wife and four daughters) if I didn't die I would be mean, so he gave me a way out. They said I was allready mean :o

BUT, the whole family says biking is out. I just hope I don't trip and hit my head on something or walking will be out also. <_<<_<

In the mean time I'm going to do the best I can with a second start.... :huh::D

Fair play to ya sir. Keep the chin up

There is nothing to be gained by lookin back wondering "what if"

The future is bright.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online