stopping sunglasses getting scratched.

reabo
This post is 4733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok, loads of us wear them but how do you stop yer shades getting scratched when you ain't wearing them. Have tried a soft bag, but the arms scratch the inside of the lenses, have now got a hard case but it's the size of a bleedin' suitcase in my pocket. There has to be an easier way.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

scratch 'em and buy a new set, i'm due new for this year! B)

I've tried a soft bag on mine but I coudn't see where I was going. I just try and be careful but they get spattered with fly's (and in my case, a pigeon) but I don't have a solution.

Stop swearing I'm only trying to help out here, obviously the contents could be poured out into a glasses case then sealed up with the glasses inside, some duct tape would seal it.

a bit of common sence is needed here,,

so,,,hold them gently in your hand,,:)

i am trying to figure out if you guys are talking about my spectacles or my testicles. 'hold them gently in your hand' not sure about the clingfilm bit though.

i am trying to figure out if you guys are talking about my spectacles or my testicles. 'hold them gently in your hand' ...............

You are on your own mate.

I know which one would look better on your face!

You are on your own mate.

I know which one would look better on your face!

Hairy specs! :unsure:

9.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online