xvs 125 fork oil seals

Paulwhite
This post is 4733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello :D

the bobber project is getting ready for an mot :D but iv noticed that the fork oil seals are a little worse for ware so id like to replace them but iv never had to do them before... :blink:

can anyone give me instructions on how to replace them? iv just bought some off flea-bay My link so just got to wait for them to turn up, but in the mean time i can get them ready for replacing......might even get the forks painted whilst there off the bike ;)

cheers.

.Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello :D

the bobber project is getting ready for an mot :D but iv noticed that the fork oil seals are a little worse for ware so id like to replace them but iv never had to do them before... :blink:

can anyone give me instructions on how to replace them? iv just bought some off flea-bay My link so just got to wait for them to turn up, but in the mean time i can get them ready for replacing......might even get the forks painted whilst there off the bike ;)

cheers.

.Paul.

hi paul, Section 6 of the XVS125 workshop manual, you got a copy? If not, let me know and i'll mail it over :)

ahh yeah forgot i had that! (doh!) cheers dude for reminding me lol :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online