Sometimes shit just happens

barkwindjammer
This post is 4736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've watched this vid several times, if the guy has done something wrong then I haven't spotted what?, the road is dry, there's no patch on the surface, just bad luck then ? :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

gave it too much gas leaned over, i think he might be showing off a bit in front of the crowd.

Its hard to tell whether the raised tone in the engine is caused by him opening the throttle or the sudden loss of traction, just goes to show how quickly things can go tits oot :blink:

Anyhoo, I'm just glad that Timothy Dalton and his mates weren't coming in the opposite direction with their petrol tankers :huh:

I think my self that he is too unsteady coming round the bend.

Ya can see the bike leaning and straighting then leaning again.

He eventually runs a little wider from the yellow lines,,,,,,leans in more to get back into road position but has too much throttle on.

The back wheel starts to slip,,,,the revs get higher,,,,,,traction is lost,,,,,,,,,,and unfortunatly there is no saving her from then on.

That be what me thinks !

unlike many others,i have leant this far over and more ,on the gas,things go wrong quick,i have broken ribs and colllar bone to prove this,mulholland is a great place to show off,you tube it,hes not the first to loose it in front of the camera?

I've watched this vid several times, if the guy has done something wrong then I haven't spotted what?, the road is dry, there's no patch on the surface, just bad luck then ? :unsure:

What he did wrong was to fall off :lol:

Classic highside, rear lets go, catches again, the bike try's to straighten itself and kicks the rider off. He must be pretty close to the edge of the tyre at that angle and he should be hanging more off the bike, not just trying to be at the same angle. Depending how close to the rear tyre edge he has got, the rear tyre may still have virgin edges where release agent still lurks (chicken strips) and this is still slippy...........................until it catches again :unsure:

I cant get the you tube vid to show even with Raw linebreak mode on :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online