New to this forum

This post is 4729 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guy's...and Gals! new to this forum, should collect a new (2k9 model-good deal) XJ6 diversion from my local dealer on the 7th may, cant wait :P not new to the divvy as i had one for about 9 months a year or so ago...acted like a nerd :blink: and changed it for a XTZ660, several problems later :angry: and i'm comin back to the fold :D we all learn by our mistakes, well some do :lol: good to be here...

TDMalcolm

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guy's and thanks for the welcome, it,s funny! You know what I mean when things are ment to be?having a dig about in the garage the other day and found the nearly new xj6rack of the first one that should have gone on Evelyn bay....never got round to it bazar!!

As a by the by, the other half and I were in the peeks on sunvday..in the car though walked around mamtor lovely never tire of it, see you later

TDMalcolm

CQCQCQ CQCQCQ CQCQCQ this is 2E0BVM calling CQCQCQ and standing by.

What's your call? Maybe I'll give you a shout on 80m.

oh and by the way, is that Tank Girl on your avatar? Weird I know, but I've always had a thing for her.

Hi leather at, qrz this is G8uuv calling ;-)) and yes tank girl ....hummmm lovely, don't get on air a lot but I'm trying to sort out some on air time asap...

TDMalcolm

Hi leather at, qrz this is G8uuv calling ;-)) and yes tank girl ....hummmm lovely, don't get on air a lot but I'm trying to sort out some on air time asap...

TDMalcolm

Well, a G8 call, you've been around a while then. I got my 2E0 call 2 years ago and since then I haven't had the time to study for the Full licence. In reality I doubt I'll ever get An M0 call, but 50w gets me pretty much everywhere as I havce a great QTH in the Mendip hills and 136ft of wire. I am active on HF 80/40/20m most of the time, so when you're ready give me a shout.

BTW, QRZ.com states you have an M3 call now, whats that about?

Hi guy's and thanks for the welcome, it,s funny! You know what I mean when things are ment to be?having a dig about in the garage the other day and found the nearly new xj6rack of the first one that should have gone on Evelyn bay....never got round to it bazar!!

As a by the by, the other half and I were in the peeks on sunvday..in the car though walked around mamtor lovely never tire of it, see you later

TDMalcolm

Beautiful Derbyshire, second only to the Lakes :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guy's, thank for the nice welcome, yes I'm an old call G8 and I do have a M3 call but have let it lapse when I got full rights to all the bands, my favourite is 20 mtres and 70cm bin quite active in the past help set up and built the logic for GB 3AH and various other things, yip walked up that bit of Mam tore (thought that's a good place to take the Quad) ;-))... Done 66mls on the new bike ..laid up in bed at the mo, bad heads and congestion, worst for hay fever for years, see you all later in the Bar ;)

TDMalcolm

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online