Some Weather For The Bikes, eh !

2 Wheels
This post is 4718 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well its bloody lovely here and ive been out an about all day B)

Who else clocked up a few miles this weekend and where did ya go ? ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well its bloody lovely here and ive been out an about all day B)

Who else clocked up a few miles this weekend and where did ya go ? ?

Was out on Saturday at the local bike mecca and Sunday went to the beach for a bimble about.. weather was roasting yesterday B)

Is indeed lovely Weather here on the isle pat!

I got out for few miles yday around the Co Down coast.

Was with a friend on a Husqvarna supermoto - dam those things are loud!!

Hopefully out tomorrow again if weather continues!! (though no husky cos it shat itself on the way home)

It is indeed grand weather m8, not been out on a good run-been working :(

yep, was out in the lovely sun on saturday. me and my mate on his bandit, we traveled all around the the lough derg area in the east of county clare. Pulled into mount shannon and went down to the marina and watched all the boats come in. There was loads of those little boats with the sails (no idea what you call them)Stopped off for coffee and hit the road again. before i knew it we had knocked up a few hours of traveling over the whole day. It amazing how time just slips by when your cruising.

Life's great, :D

Guest martinread

Took the LUMP out for a bimble in the sun, just glorious what bikes are made for, just waiting for my mate to get his shit together and we will do Weston S Mare for a lolly.

Hey, thats uncanny, great minds think alike, I've took one of mines off ;)

Been fab hasn't it, I've ran around Lincolnshre helping my girlfriend break in her new bike! Wragby, Willingham Woods and Mablethorpe....anyone knocking around these parts? I'm from Lincoln myself :D

Hey, thats uncanny, great minds think alike, I've took one of mines off ;)

I brought some new string ones the other day but took them back as they had holes in them.

Been fab hasn't it, I've ran around Lincolnshre helping my girlfriend break in her new bike! Wragby, Willingham Woods and Mablethorpe....anyone knocking around these parts? I'm from Lincoln myself :D

Now that IS true love. I have to do all my own braking ;)

great weather for last two weeks been all over the dales,lake district, trip to wales and best of all the stafford show must have been the best ever red hot spent to much money but great day.

Yip "best april i can remember , :) Did 150mls on the H2 sunday, Up Royal Deeside, ,

Hey JayB89 " The triples guys are running to Willingham Woods this Friday, , plenty blue smoke coming your way, B)

Working at another site all this week - 80 mile ride each morning to get there!!

Unreal weather altogether,at this stage I think I ve driven around the ring of Kerry more times than all the yanks put together:-)

Since I got the bike the day before paddys I have nt seen one wet day SWEET :lol:

Did a 250 mile Ride last Friday after work.......down to the southern OR coast B)

Drove back in a U-Haul van with my bike & all my Bro-In-Laws worldly pocessions :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online