TT 3D

drewpy
This post is 4719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this looks awsome. Catch Drewpy on his xs400 doing 170mph at the TT ... :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And for those that are missing it, The boat that Guy built on BBC I-player

he's crazier than a box of frogs :huh:

Was indeed an enjoyable series, think they're trying to make him the new Frank Dibnah!!

Hope to see the movie this week, it had it's premiere here last week.

Good luck to Guy for the TT & other events, TAS are my local team & seem to have a good package together

Was indeed an enjoyable series, think they're trying to make him the new Frank Dibnah!!

Hope to see the movie this week, it had it's premiere here last week.

Good luck to Guy for the TT & other events, TAS are my local team & seem to have a good package together

who's Frank Dibna?

I know Frank N Stein and I know Frank Sidebottom :blink:

who's Frank Dibna?

I know Frank N Stein and I know Frank Sidebottom :blink:

come on drewps you must know him its freds brother.. :lol:

come on drewps you must know him its freds brother.. :lol:

Fred Sidebottom ? :huh:

Yes I saw it last night, it's a great documentary, I could have done without the 3D to be honest, although it is impressive, I found that the 3D effect just distracted me from what was going on or being said, and it's not like a hollywood block buster with things coming out of the screen at you etc. As a film about the TT, it's very interesting, and in parts exciting (better if you don't know the results of the races beforehand) and Guy Martin will make you laugh out loud. All in all a really good night at the flicks.

I saw it on Monday and it was ace, even got to see a bit of the NW200 (couldn't see me though) the camera pointing down on the opening shot did my head in as i wanted to see what was comming up (typical bike rider I suppose)

He (Guy Martin) was obsessed with wanking too :lol: