Well, it has happened....

johnsnownw
This post is 4733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the wife is preggos. This is a new one. :unsure:

She told me I cannot tell anyone we know, personally, but that I could tell you lot. So, you're the first to know...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congrats sir,

Mine is not long off now !

congrats mate!

buy your biking gear NOW! trust me, the next slot will be in 15 years time! :D

Thanks guys. :)

Drewpy, there is already discussion about reducing our bikes to 1. The Yam would stay and the Triumph would go...we'll just have to see. I'm aiming to keep both, but the fact is that the Triumph is at the stage where selling it wouldn't lose us any money. *sigh* I took it for a nice long ride today, and I don't think I can get rid of it.

the wife is preggos. This is a new one. :unsure:

She told me I cannot tell anyone we know, personally, but that I could tell you lot. So, you're the first to know...

Congratulations to you both, and welcome to a new life :)

*Googles motorcycle-mounted baby carriers for you...... ;)

Great stuff. The first 23 years are the hardest.

Wot he says :blink:

congratulations to you both ;)

Thanks again guys. It hasn't really sunk in yet, I guess because she's only a month along.

For all you in Scotland, you might see me tearing up the roads in a few years. She's going to try to do her Cardiovascular Fellowship in Glasgow. At my urging of course. B)

Thanks again guys. It hasn't really sunk in yet, I guess because she's only a month along.

For all you in Scotland, you might see me tearing up the roads in a few years. She's going to try to do her Cardiovascular Fellowship in Glasgow. At my urging of course. B)

Heart attack capital of the world -where else ;):lol:

Congrats John.

I've got two daughters...the race is on...Have three and you win!!

Based on the picture you posted of your daughter sitting on your bike there might be a couple of years spread there, eh? Can you still remember how to change diapers?

It's a bitch having to sell one of the bikes, but it could have been worse, eh. She may have said sell the bike and the handguns.

Perhaps you should have stuck to shooting the handgun! :P

Rocky

Congrats John.

I've got two daughters...the race is on...Have three and you win!!

Based on the picture you posted of your daughter sitting on your bike there might be a couple of years spread there, eh? Can you still remember how to change diapers?

It's a bitch having to sell one of the bikes, but it could have been worse, eh. She may have said sell the bike and the handguns.

Perhaps you should have stuck to shooting the handgun! :P

Rocky

Thanks, but this is my first, mate. I cannot remember who posted the daughter on the bike, but if that was me I would have had to have her in my teens, which I did not.

The wife does want three, but you might get there before me. Unless we happen to have twins :o and I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen.

Welcome to the club, getting in takes but a moment and there are many good points and a few bad, its the cost of membership that really hurts.

Oh and for what its worth, don't ask em to throw a couple of extra stiches in on the big day. They don't find it funny :eusa_silenced:

I'd be reluctant to sell one of me bikes (as would everyone), but for the few bob you would get for the bike-----it wont go far.

The price of things baby related is crazy and your bike money will be eat up in no time.

Then you will be left without your bike,,,the money all gone,,,,and nothing to show for it.

Try to hang on to the bike and look for something else you can sell.

Save hard rather that sell one of your bikes :unsure:

Thats my 2cent worth !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online