Evening from sheffield

fli
This post is 4759 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Blimey DAS is around that from scratch. I think I paid £20 (to be honest I can't remember) but I did have to ride around the block twice.

I am shocked at the cost.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers Barkwind, Im not hold enough for DAS yet got another year to go, so id have to do the mod1 mod2 etc and i havent got a clue how much that would set me back, its a shame its not still the same DT would save me a chunk out of my wallet.

Welcome Fli " your a two-stroke minded fella " , great, Squires is a stones throw, 3rd sept " our big day out B) Get yourself a DTr, ther the bollocks, see Card b.Daves. , on some of the threads,

Aye Dirty " hes young hard up. [cbd] but he never Thashed his 125 :rolleyes: , i mean he turned up at Squires, with a new rebore, and gently puttered around all day , @ 90mph. :D He knows how to run an engine in,

You have to thrash a 125 to get owt out of it ! :lol:

Will probably be getting a dt within the next few months, so if i do ill probably see you all out there.

I didnt diss four strokes lol ive had two, just wanting too try a two stroke this year, ill see what reliabilitys like then ill probably end up going back to four stroke :D

I'm only playing wid ya, :welcome::P