Need Clothing Gear

YBRboy
This post is 4766 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You are not being serious are you?, Do aldi really stock bike gear

Aye they do indeed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tis not bad stuff either for starting off, specially after buying a new bike B)

You are not being serious are you?, Do aldi really stock bike gear

aye they do, I've had the boots for 4 years. bought a helmet and trousaers still going strong.

Ghost bikes in preston/ebay are cheap too

Aye they do indeed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tis not bad stuff either for starting off, specially after buying a new bike B)

Yh Dont have much money ATM after spending it on the bike, Is this available on-line, cant seem to find any deals?

I am guessing probably its instore

aye they do, I've had the boots for 4 years. bought a helmet and trousaers still going strong.

Ghost bikes in preston/ebay are cheap too

I agree with Drewpy there, I had a set of Oxford Bone Dry boots arrive only last week!!

£95 with free postage and they will last for ages. Also picked up a second helmet from eBay for £40 including postage!

Ghost Bikes are awesome! If you want some decent entry level gear that'll last you for some time, go with them! Money well spent

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ghostbikes_uk/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

I like Ghostbikes too. I have only brought mail order from them but everything has been perfect.

Better still, don't forget to use the discount codes at checkout........... what's that? What discount codes?

If you spend £50 to £100 try using GB5 when at the checkout under the discount section. It should give you 5% off. Spend over £100 and use GB10 for a 10% discount. I think GB15 works sometimes but never got to GB20.

Well they used to work and you don't have to log it to try them if you are not sure.

I like Ghostbikes too. I have only brought mail order from them but everything has been perfect.

Better still, don't forget to use the discount codes at checkout........... what's that? What discount codes?

If you spend £50 to £100 try using GB5 when at the checkout under the discount section. It should give you 5% off. Spend over £100 and use GB10 for a 10% discount. I think GB15 works sometimes but never got to GB20.

Well they used to work and you don't have to log it to try them if you are not sure.

I wish I'd thought of that lol!

Lidl surprisingly good for the money.

They even do disclocks with my favourite disc detainers!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online