Goodbye

Sgt Mike
This post is 4749 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my last post. Bonjour les tabarnacle. If a subject cannot be discussed than it's not worth my time to stay here.

Got bigger fish to fry.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

who the feckin ell's he, :unsure:

Dunno, see one of his posts in a closed topic (usuall reason for closing - religion!), obviously he has seen his backside and is taking his Teddy home, once he jumps outof his :stroller: and retrieves it...... :whatever:

OG - You are to blame for this loss, I hope you are proud :rolleyes::whistle::eusa_boohoo:

Dunno, see one of his posts in a closed topic (usuall reason for closing - religion!), obviously he has seen his backside and is taking his Teddy home, once he jumps outof his :stroller: and retrieves it...... :whatever:

OG - You are to blame for this loss, I hope you are proud :rolleyes::whistle::eusa_boohoo:

He was not much of a biker methinks I shall not miss him an we will nominate OGOB for a medal in Alex,s birthday honours list for getting rid of him

good riddance. dont slam the door on the way out

You have it all wrong. It's "don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Have low IQ do you ya?

He was not much of a biker methinks I shall not miss him an we will nominate OGOB for a medal in Alex,s birthday honours list for getting rid of him

Nominate someone for a medal for that? Not much of a biker you think?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya Mervin?

IQ test:

Its spelled 'Tabernacle' Mike :blink:

best to quit the retaliation for a wee while and let things cool off, you've just got off to a bad start thats all, this Forum is a great bunch of people-honestly

do what Jesus would do Mikey :)

Get pissed and invade Lybia? Oh no, sorry thats Baraco Barma, Jesus would explain that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. He would go on to remind us all that Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children, and then he'd tell us that he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Or turn the other cheek ......... it's all a bit confused really, ain't it. ;)

IQ test:

Its spelled 'Tabernacle' Mike :blink:

best to quit the retaliation for a wee while and let things cool off, you've just got off to a bad start thats all, this Forum is a great bunch of people-honestly

do what Jesus would do Mikey :)

Yes it is and you're correct it is spelled with a "e" but french-canadians have a way of mangling pronounciations, like the cajuns do in the US and the Scots do in England.

I'll do as you suggest and cool it. I apologize to those that I offended and for my behavior.

Get pissed and invade Lybia? Oh no, sorry thats Baraco Barma, Jesus would explain that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. He would go on to remind us all that Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children, and then he'd tell us that he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Or turn the other cheek ......... it's all a bit confused really, ain't it. ;)

Not confusing at all as I have been in the valley of death a long time ago and I do not fear evil, well may be a little. :lol:

I may not be the sharpest knife in the box but you where making out as a spammer and we are getting a bit pissed off with em here

you are quite welcome to stay, and if you have useful knowledge on questions asked here sensible input will be welcome,and feel freeto ask if you need to know summat, Oh and TBH we post vids of music etc we like, everyone is not the same, it would be a bloody boring world if we where, so dont take it too personally constructive criticism is always welcome

Merv

Not confusing at all as I have been in the valley of death a long time ago and I do not fear evil, well may be a little
oh my version of that is because i am the meanest son of a bitch that ever walked in that velly

A bit to much "blue on blue". I guess it's a novel way of introducing yourself! Try the stealth approach not the Blitzkrieg method. Name calling and playing "attack, defend" doesn't help.

Maybe a few posts on bikes would help!!

.............. and the Scots do in England.....................

WHAT................... we built a wall to keep the Scots out. What happened to that?

I'll do as you suggest and cool it. I apologize to those that I offended and for my behavior.

I'm not offended. I was just starting to enjoy the banter.

Yes it is and you're correct it is spelled with a "e" but french-canadians have a way of mangling pronounciations, like the cajuns do in the US and the Scots do in England.

how bloody dare you, Scotland is not in England its a seperate part of the British Isles :o

Glad your deciding to stick around Mike, we like a laugh on here m8 :P

I may not be the sharpest knife in the box but you where making out as a spammer and we are getting a bit pissed off with em here

you are quite welcome to stay, and if you have useful knowledge on questions asked here sensible input will be welcome,and feel freeto ask if you need to know summat, Oh and TBH we post vids of music etc we like, everyone is not the same, it would be a bloody boring world if we where, so dont take it too personally constructive criticism is always welcome

Merv

oh my version of that is because i am the meanest son of a bitch that ever walked in that velly

Thanks Merv, I appreciate your understanding and I'm sorry for my derogatory comments.

how bloody dare you, Scotland is not in England its a seperate part of the British Isles :o

Glad your deciding to stick around Mike, we like a laugh on here m8 :P

And again you're correct, I think. From what I have read Scotland is the only "nation" that England invaded but was never conquered. Scotland never submitted to the crown, according what I can gather and according to Braveheart. Educate me if I'm wrong here.

WHAT................... we built a wall to keep the Scots out. What happened to that?

Rebuild it, it'll be a great tourist attraction and a good income for the queen's coffers.

Ask the Chineses, their getting a lot of money from the peasant tourists who visit the great wall.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online