Bliss

Kerryxvs
This post is 4777 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well what a week it s been,took delivery of my new (to me) 1100 dragstar about 50miles from home on Wednesday evening and made my way home on a nice clear evening,happy as a pig in shit and smiled for about two hours like an ejit.

Got up early on paddys day sun shining ,and off I went I won't say flying cos ten years is a long time even tho you think you still got it ,truth s you don't but I don't mind it s just so great to be back on the road .

So Friday sun beating down again I thought man this is great,got home from a great day out to find a message on my phone hey wanna go to a rugby game my friend ken has a spare ticket as someone else can't go o I m off like a shot to see Ireland play England and what happens we give them an unreal stuffing and deny them the grand slam I feel like I m in a carlsberg commercial.

That's it for now all is good back being a biker

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

smiled for about two hours like an ejit.

Tis great eh !

What sunny days were made for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 wheels under ya an the open road in front of ya B)