Opinions on motorcycle trousers please

DirtyDT
This post is 4747 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Happy Paddy's day Pat. Cheers

LINK If that clothing was compulsory I would give up biking. I would also keep away from schools.

:lol: :lol: Wonder why he has the legs rolled up to his balls nearly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I bet he's a Big Girls Blouse

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Happy Paddy's day Pat.

LINK If that clothing was compulsory I would give up biking. I would also keep away from schools.

just needs the right soundtrack, so here it is, The Y-O-C presents Wallace and Gromits 'the wrong trousers'

starring-in order of appearance

Lizzie-buff

Dragstar girl

:nurse:

Yamaha (hoorah)

PeteC

Cynic

Neversaydie

Ttaskmaster

Noob-"oh hello, so my ,,,,is fukked"

a jar of mussels-with vodka in it (instead of mussels)

a torch

Wild Foamy

David Baker

I took a chance with Italian maker JF Pelle off eBay and so far, having worn them through the winter, if anything the textile trousers are too warm. When I had my fall the trousers came out unscathed and the hip padding saved me from any bruising.

• 2 weeks later...

Waterproof textile trouser work for me . I would suggest them to you too , there work well even though they are cheap .

How 'bout a pair or two of these guys.

http://www.gussetclothing.com/dmk.html

Don't be offended by the "Made in America" thing, it's just that we, like you have been bombarded with so much Chinese stuff that it's nice to see something made home for a change but you know I'd definitely buy a a UK made product even if it would more expensive than the Chinese junk.