Hello :D

Guest Mozzer
This post is 4763 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Mozzer

Hello people, i have just purchased a dtr125re 2004 model, i have had a dtr before and decided to get another, i have started to strip the bike down because of the previouse owner not looking after the bike, i will be powdercoating all brackets and the frame + swinger, i am looking towards putting a set of supermoto wheels on, i have no clue where to look, i have been racing pitbikes, supermoto style for over 2 years, but it seems to be a litte harder finding parts ect for a dt, also looking for a rear caliper plus brackets and seem to be having a little bit of trouble, there is one on ebay but at £130,00 seems steep?, i will try post some piks up of the build, i also need new graphics because the tank needs painting and the others are a bit tatty, any ideas of what supermoto wheels fit ect would be appreciated

thanks moz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello people, i have just purchased a dtr125re 2004 model, i have had a dtr before and decided to get another, i have started to strip the bike down because of the previouse owner not looking after the bike, i will be powdercoating all brackets and the frame + swinger, i am looking towards putting a set of supermoto wheels on, i have no clue where to look, i have been racing pitbikes, supermoto style for over 2 years, but it seems to be a litte harder finding parts ect for a dt, also looking for a rear caliper plus brackets and seem to be having a little bit of trouble, there is one on ebay but at £130,00 seems steep?, i will try post some piks up of the build, i also need new graphics because the tank needs painting and the others are a bit tatty, any ideas of what supermoto wheels fit ect would be appreciated

thanks moz

AFAIK the DT125x wheels will fit, but require the forks/or a bracket making up for the front brake due to the larger front disc. Also may be worth looking into TDR Wheels.

Can't understand why you would have a hard time finding parts for a DTR :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online