went out for a ride today

drewpy
This post is 4784 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got today off and the sun shone, what better way to shake off the cobwebs and go for a run.

ended up at Clough head cafe, then to belmont and rivvie and back home on the A6.

indicators decided not to, then thought better of it near home :angry: wish they stay off, at least I can fix something that's broken.

here some pikkies belmont to rivvie road.

e92aadd7.jpg

ec3f2033.jpg

98365d60.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice pics Drew (dont remember seeing the screen on your steed at Squires?), the snow has cleared here-for now forecast looking good for next 7 days at least B)

Nice pics Drewps, cant wait to get out and about again in the sun :D

pict0780t.jpg

Well the screen was there at the show with go in June :unsure: BWJ

Nice pics Drew (dont remember seeing the screen on your steed at Squires?), the snow has cleared here-for now forecast looking good for next 7 days at least B)

BWJ you need to start wearing your glasses again!

227156068_6a0492acd4.jpg

on a good day, you can see Blackpool Tower from there!

should have given me a shout as i went up that way today. :(

should have given me a shout as i went up that way today. :(

I had to get back sharpish OT, I sold me car and the vendor was picking it up @ 1pm, otherwise I would have done.

Got MOT next Monday @ 9:30 if its nice we can go out after then and maybe meet Mr Vez!

I was on the A6 too. The middle of the A6 for about 100 yards. Picked the wrong transport, they said it was going to be icy so decided to take the car but wasn't that bad.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online