Hey hey hey

This post is 4785 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone after an 11 year absence ,11 years off gaping at anyone on 2 wheels ,(fine summer days were killer) I m back on the road proper :-)

On the 5 march 2011 I bought a dragstar 1100 classic , and I m so excited I feel like I m ten again ,the downside is that I ve to wait till wednesday week to get delivery of it .

I can't wait ,hopefully I won't have many problems wit my yam so we ll just be having the Craic and shooting the breeze.

But by the way looking for some custom chrome rims from a supplier near or in uk if anyone can help,have already ordered a hyper charger ,I can't wait :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Kerry, not sure Hyperchargers work, but they do look good.

is it wheel rims your looking for?

Thanks guys not sure if they re all cracked up to what they re supposed to be either drew but they sound nice anyhow :D

And yup it s wheel rims I m looking for

cool, try central wheel or wyldes of leeds,

He he thanks for the welcomes ,well here in Ireland it's been quite sunny and pleasant for last two weeks and that usually constitutes a summer here so now I m worried I m too late for summer :unsure:<_< And forecast for next week is snow I kid you not just my luck

Welcome Kerry " its a good feeling getting back on two-wheels again, weather is fine here too. . canna wait for the weekend,....B)

Welcome kerry, I suppose you'll be going for a cruise round the ring as soon as she comes. What a great road for bikes. :D

I'll deffo be be heading down there for a spin as soon as i get mine road worthy.

Razor :thumb:

Failte Kerry to the YOC B)

Ive been down your way a few times,,,,,4 i think,,,,,ive been round the Ring too, its good for a nice slow nosie OR rattle on the throttle and give it hell through the twisties. i prefere ta take it easy and see the sights round me....

Enjoy your new bike !

Man only two days to go ,thanks for all the welcomes ,really starting to feel at home :P

Yea, will def give a blast around d ring but will be taking it handy don't fancy a swim in the Atlantic ha ha

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online