mechanical problem XV535 , help needed please

ABxv535
This post is 4691 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ABxv535

I'm glad you got your bike running properly. It looks great and sounds great! Reading through the posts it took a lot of hard work to find out why it wasn't running properly but I am sure it was worth it.

The 535 is a great bike!

Ride safe.

Rocky

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I never replied, been away from here for a bit... the bike is running as it should now :) , was worth it for sure! been riding it loads! But I'm now actually selling it and looking to get a xv1100 off a mate of mine ( so sorry fuff66uk to get the exhaust you'll have to get the bike with it... lol) my mate will sell his bike after August so there's no point for me to spend any more money on this bike(exhaust), I'm now thinking about my new project ... :)

Sorry I never replied, been away from here for a bit... the bike is running as it should now :) , was worth it for sure! been riding it loads! But I'm now actually selling it and looking to get a xv1100 off a mate of mine ( so sorry fuff66uk to get the exhaust you'll have to get the bike with it... lol) my mate will sell his bike after August so there's no point for me to spend any more money on this bike(exhaust), I'm now thinking about my new project ... :)

No problem mate,i have actually got mine up for swap for a classic car

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online