'ullo

plain darren
This post is 7101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come to my house and you make your own tea, i am no ones slave. i have a life, may be there are some little boys out there that also need to get a life too

So this is the first forum you've been on then DL?

And can you fluff up my cushion as well luv? 8)

Why do they bite every time? :lol:

:hi to the Forum DragonLady

Always nice to have another of the Female persuasion join the ranks :wink:

What kind of bike do you ride?

At the moment just a virago 535, now I have got use to being back on the bike I am thinking of something a little bigger and you can take that which ever way you wish, as I know someone will

Use to go rock climbing around Snowdon thought I might go back and see some other parts of wales so I might do a few weeks touring from top to bottom. Have been invited over by a guy from The Unpredictables but not quiet sure where they are yet.

I think I went through that area many years ago, I brought my first horse some where in Carmarthenshire,, but you take a chance where ever you go these days, I don't let things worry me any more.

I must interject...

What is there to see in Cornwall, ok so it's got a coastline and a few attractions but I loathe going the 50 odd miles South West to see a place that's remarkably unremarkable.

Maybe it's just me ?

I go to lots of rallies in cornwall, The bikers i have met there have been so helpful and supportive when I first got back on the bike, there are some fantastic ride outs down there the weather is much better and I have family who have bikes down there, It is a place where I have had some brilliant times.