'ullo

plain darren
This post is 7099 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey I don't have either gray hair or a mullet, I'm not that old either.

That wasn't sort of meant as a nasty comment that he's young so we don't want him around, I'm also young compared to most bikers. I just wanted to point out that perhaps some of his comments perhaps could be rephrased.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I don't have either gray hair or a mullet, I'm not that old either.

That wasn't sort of meant as a nasty comment that he's young so we don't want him around, I'm also young compared to most bikers. I just wanted to point out that perhaps some of his comments perhaps could be rephrased.

hehe dont worry i was only messin around ;) are you over 21? then your old to me :P he is quite immature for a 16 year old prehaps yes but ah well, we cant forge everybody into someone we would like eh...

also me, thick? where on earth would you get that impresstion from eh? :P hey, i went to 6th form, may have only lasted a year, and only came out with 1 mark, and failed enlish gcse twice, but i still passed my car test with 5 lessons and 3 months and my bike test first time and thats all that matters imo lol :D

who needs brains when you have a bike?

edit: achully i take that last comment back :P

Am I allowed to post any jokes though?

Just be careful of the content for the time being, no jokes at other peoples expense and nothing too sexual either. Some jokes just seem strange coming from a 16 year old.

Aye skyline I'm over 21 so I'm getting close to being past it, but I'm a long way off goldwing territory yet.

age has nothing to do with anything, it is attitude that counts. Hi everyone. New to all this, just joined, I am one of the old ones, ok very old ones. got back on a bike late last year and have only done 7,000miles this year. Hope to do more next year. Sorry name is Chris, Dragon Lady.

Old ladies like you should only be playing Bingo!  :lol:  

I'm a very young man of course!  :cry:

:roll:

Welcome Dragon Lady (Chris)

And don't believe him on both counts :lol:

THANKS, i DO NOT TAKE ANY NOTICE, i AM TO OLD FOR THAT AND HAD 5 KIDS OF MY OWN AND i HAVE 15 GRANDCHILDREN, SO i HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL THAT AND WORN THE T-SHIRT. i GOT BACK ON A BIKE LAST YEAR AFTER BEING AWAY FOR 30 YEARS, i THINK I RIDE BETTER NOW THAN I DID BACK THEN, GOT PAST THE SILLY STAGE, HOPING TO TOUR N.ITALY AND THEN DOWN TO FARO NEXT YEAR TAKING ABOUT A 3 MONTH TOUR. I CERTAINLY AM NOT PAST IT YET. OFF TO A RALLY THIS WEEK-END AND ANOTHER IN JANUARY, I DON'T THINK HE COULD MANAGE THE COLD WEATHER LET ALONE KEEP UP WITH THE DRINKING AND OTHER ADULT THINGS.

I DON'T THINK HE COULD MANAGE THE COLD WEATHER LET ALONE KEEP UP WITH THE DRINKING AND OTHER ADULT THINGS.

You know him well then? :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like an interesting tour. Make sure you take some pics to post :D

Alright but while I'm making the tea would you mind doing an oil change on my bike and servicing the brakes and greasing up my bike ready for winter. Being such a superman you should have it done by the time the kettles boiled.

Alright but while I'm making the tea would you mind doing an oil change on my bike and servicing the brakes and greasing up my bike ready for winter. Being such a superman you should have it done by the time the kettles boiled.

no problem i'll do the greasing up :lol:

i'll get my coat and close the door on my way out :shock:

Turn your caps lock off DL....you're shouting!

And be a good girl and put the kettle on too!  :lol:  

Every female that gets here always bites on that one  :lol:

I don't remember you ever asking me to make the tea :?

I had 2 boys and 3 girls there ain't much that gets to me, worked in a garage with men for many years i know the way they think, may be one day he will get past the age of 12 but not to sure about that