'ullo

plain darren
This post is 7105 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see Scraper's back...I thought you left?  :roll:  

And you've got an R6 now then? At 16...with no licence?

Good Lad....well done!

Did you go in the shop to buy it on your own? Or did you get a grown-up to do it for you?  :lol:

My mummy did it for me :wink:

Ta ra everyone

aprently he lied alot, where i personally never once had a problem with him. then he used bad language so got bannned. but guys i did notice how mozzy isnt banned yet, discrimination? not to kick up dust cus mozzys safe n all htat but i personally thought scarped was safe to even if they both use obsence lanage nither of them meant it...

Scraper didn't get banned for using bad language or lying....who told you that?

In fact....he didn't even get banned.

He asked for his account to be removed, saying....

Oh fuck off guys.....Please delete me as a user.

So the Mods did what he asked.

Then he turns back up here using 2 different identities.

Seems the kid doesn't know what he wants, and it seems you're not aware of what is actually going on.

I had my suspicions hence my previous posts! :wink:

What was his other name though? :?

Actually, I'm not :roll:

Seriously

Anyway, I asked to be deleted from live2ride, and i happened to be deleted here too, mods choice I assume?

heh i was just genna point that out, but maby i dont know enough facts, so i dont think i will get involved anymore...

Considering it's the same people posting, and the same Mods on both sites, why would you only want to be deleted from L2R?

That doesn't make sense.

Some different people here, and I was gonna remain here for if I needed any Yam specific help.

But ultimately, it's still the mods decision, and I'm surprised I haven't been banned already

Some different people here, and I was gonna remain here for if I needed any Yam specific help.

But ultimately, it's still the mods decision, and I'm surprised I haven't been banned already

Dont go hijacking threads or talking shite and you wont be banned but break these 2 simple rules and its hasta la pasta baby :shock:

Just try and discuss motorcycling and everyone will be happy

Probably, but so far so good :wink:  

I won't be here much anyway

postings like this wont do you any good at all scrapey, if you dont want to come then just dont, you wont get a "oh plz stay coz we luv u" if you dont like it then just fuck off and let us get on talking bikes, otherwise try contributing a bit, its as easy as that. :!:

Apparently Scraper's asked for his account to be removed from MaximumBikes and WSaTC as well.

So as I understand it, he wants to be removed from L2R, MB, and WSaTC...but not here.

Have I got that right?

Yep

@Beezkneez, I'm not looking for a "come back we love you" :roll: , why'd you think that?

i dont think it, its what i interpreted from your post..."I won't be here much anyway"

i think it says it all

How about for the next month you only talk about bikes and respond to threads about bikes. If after a month you're not banned you can post in any non bike threads but not start any non bike threads. Then if you're still not banned you can start any thread you want, but don't post anything that might start an argument or cause problems.

You're hanging around a lot of people a lot older than you here so it's best if you remember we don't want to hear the same things as your friends your own age. Read your threads twice before you press submit and don't say stupid things. Take a back seat for a while and then maybe you might be able to come back into the group without being banned.

You're hanging around a lot of people a lot older than you here so it's best if you remember we don't want to hear the same things as your friends your own age.

ah that explains why he's never really bothered me, cus hes only a year younger, bah im hanging around with a bunch of grey hair mullet head oldies!!! :P:lol:;)

ah that explains why he's never really bothered me, cus hes only a year younger,

No skyline, he's never really bothered you cos you're too thick to know what's going on! :lol:

And stop bursting your pimples all over the site too! :lol: