hi can anyone help me????

rickogbaby
This post is 4808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone jus thaught id say hi and ask if anyone can help me with my bike its an xj600 1992 model and the problem is i had her running but it was running as if it was only running on 2 cylinders instead of all 4 i went to a friends house for an hour while it sat outside it rained and when i went back outside it wouldnt start the round cylinder under the fusebox sounded like it was just spinning inside so to get home i had to bump start the bike once i got home and turned the bike off everything died electric wise and now there is nothing it was a brand new battery and i dont no where to get any fuses for it :s i have taken the tank off and had a look around but i cant seem to get the carbs off!! attatched to 2 of the spark plug connections there is a block which had cracked and leaked a foam that went rock solid can any body give me any advice ??? please lol im begging many thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate,

maybe it's worth keeping the intro page just for intro's, and then put you're particular problem in the right sub-section of the forum...

e.g. post your problem in street/sports bike section - you'll get MUCH more tech advice there.

Introduce yourself, tell us about yourself, where you're from, etc etc.

Cheers,

Chris

It don't matter really. Can't breathe in far enough to read it all. No punctuation at all! :o

I've tried to read it twice now and it just gives me a headache.