Hello to all you Yamaha riders :)

Lloydi
This post is 4802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there all :) im Tom im 16, 17 next tuesday, been into bikes a while now :) i have a 2006 yamaha dt50, ive had it slightly tuned whilst ive had it, 70cc bore kit, race carb, race crank etc ive done all the work to it myself as im an apprentice at a garage, ive just bought a dt125 recently to put on the road in the next week or two, got my theory booked in march, basically bike mad and cant wait to have a crack at the test and hopefully pass :) just thought id introduce myself thanks for reading and roll on summer :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome tom ,,,,,

Vez ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, where do you see TZR250 ,,,,,,:unsure: :unsure: Am i missin summat,

Dam web-site cuddna log in yest, now am blind.. :D

hi and welcome to the madhouse...

nice to have another young'un in the forum, whereabouts u from mate?

Chris

Hi there chris, thanks and im from ripon north yorkshire, just got back from kings lynn from picking up my dt125 :D

oh,:unsure: a new caracter for the squires bash 2011,

welcome to the madhouse, i may let you buy me a pint,:D

but then again your only 16 so you can give me the money instead :) .

oh,:unsure: a new caracter for the squires bash 2011,

welcome to the madhouse, i may let you buy me a pint,:D

but then again your only 16 so you can give me the money instead :) .

happy birthday, thats two pints you now owe me.:)

ill keep count for you.:):birthday: .

ps it was my birthday yesterday , and today it's my mothers , so i suppoes ill be out again later.

Thanks everyone for the birthday messages :) legally able to ride a 125 now B) oh two now is it i best start saving up then, happy birthday for yesterday :D and CBD we will be out again soon on the 125's able too keep up then :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online