risers for xvs 125

littlepig
This post is 4787 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening gents hope are well, was wondering if any of you know where I can get risers for the xvs 125 ? I remember paul saying he had to drill the yoke out to get a fit ? Any help will be appreciated muchly .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

any risers from ebay should do it (but you need to drill the bushes in the yoke), but im not sure about the extension ones (the ones that slot into the original with longer bolts) but if your putting straight bars on you need about 5 inch high risers, have a look in the general section for my topic (WOO HOO) there are some good pics of the 4.5 inch ones iv got on mine but the choke lever makes contact with the top of the tank. so say 5 inch risers with straight bars would give you the clearance :D

Evening gents hope are well, was wondering if any of you know where I can get risers for the xvs 125 ? I remember paul saying he had to drill the yoke out to get a fit ? Any help will be appreciated muchly .

Did mine without any drilling etc. Bought a pair of Pull-Back Risers, which moved the bars both up and back, cant remember the xact dims but something like back 30mm and up 30mm. Fitting was a doddle as the bottom half of the riser fits into the bar location on your exisitng mounting, then just clamp your bars into the new up and back location. Plenty of room on the cables too to take the re-location, and the anodised finish was the same as the original locators.

Cant remember where I got them from now though. If your interested, Ill try and look out the paperwork.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online