Bike Show

yzfr6
This post is 4795 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Another member from the North? Where ya from chum?

I'll prob end up going coz my wee boy wants to but it's been (in my opinion) getting worse year on year.

Last year was awful, tried to cram the classic, custom, autojumble & trials section upstairs & it sucked.

Used to be better when classics were in the hall out the back.

Alright mate,i'm from Dublin,was just wondering because i've been to a few shows before that you could walk around in 5 minutes and was just wondering if it was worth while,might go up anyway for the spin.Thanks for reply.

Alright mate,i'm from Dublin,was just wondering because i've been to a few shows before that you could walk around in 5 minutes and was just wondering if it was worth while,might go up anyway for the spin.Thanks for reply.

It'll put an hour in for you - but its not up to the standard it used to be.

Kinda depends what you're interested in as well. I used to spend as much time at the classics as i did at the new stuff! But that side of it has been poor in recent years. My sons love seeing the bikes - thats main reason i'm going (& i only live 15 mins away from it)

It'll put an hour in for you - but its not up to the standard it used to be.

Kinda depends what you're interested in as well. I used to spend as much time at the classics as i did at the new stuff! But that side of it has been poor in recent years. My sons love seeing the bikes - thats main reason i'm going (& i only live 15 mins away from it)

Thanks for the reply, think i will head up anyway, the bike needs a good oul spin after the weather we had, roll on summer. Cheers.

Thanks for the reply, think i will head up anyway, the bike needs a good oul spin after the weather we had, roll on summer. Cheers.

sounds like a good plan - new road to belfast wil have you there in no time!

plenty of spaces out front of Kings Hall to park, or try the Kings Head across the road (its good for food or a pint too)

sounds like a good plan - new road to belfast wil have you there in no time!

plenty of spaces out front of Kings Hall to park, or try the Kings Head across the road (its good for food or a pint too)

Thanks for the advice,sounds good.