Who's going to watch the Super Bowl?

johnsnownw
This post is 4799 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm amazed by how shite the black eyed peas are live.

Only salvaged by slash rising up from the smoke. and then ruined again by "Fergie" trying to sing sweet child of mine.

I'm amazed by how shite the black eyed peas are live.

Only salvaged by slash rising up from the smoke. and then ruined again by "Fergie" trying to sing sweet child of mine.

The halftime show is almost always crap. The game was good, however, at least it was close.

Football is the easiest game to follow after basketball. I only watch college basketball though...and only in the finals...cause basketball is boring.

My top 3 sports are:

Soccer (Football)

Hockey

American Football

It was a veryyyy good match.

Really wanted Roflesburger to bring it back to a tie or more with a play in the last couple of minutes, shame it never happened.

Yeah its easy to follow once you know the rules :)

Chris

It was a veryyyy good match.

Really wanted Roflesburger to bring it back to a tie or more with a play in the last couple of minutes, shame it never happened.

Yeah its easy to follow once you know the rules :)

Chris

Yeah, it was good. Might have been better if both teams were healthier though. Either way it did't disappoint.

I watched my Soup Bowl for an hour last night. I just don't get it, all I was left with was some pretty 'orible Chicken soup and the bowl did nothing!

I'll never understand American sports...........

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online