How the Irish Really Learned To Dance

xv535
This post is 4815 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There has been an old book found in the deepest vaults of the Irish national library

when they dusted off the cover they found the name

Riverdance Volume 2

what to do with your hands

A now,,,,,,,,,,,,I thaught everyone new that da Irish learned ta dance one day while messin round in da Shed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,something went wrong on a fella when fixin up his bike.

He started kickin da tools and spanners round da floor,,,wavin an throwin the greesy rag he had in his hand,,,,,,,,,,,,when his tantrem finaly passed an he was worn out, he sat down

Taught ta himself,,,,,,now dat wasnt much help, was it,,,,,,,,,,,,with dat he taught,,,,,but twas good crack

So up he stood,,,,,,,,caught da handle-bars of da dismandled bike an danced round da floor.

Dats what happend me anyway :lol:

ah ya see if that were true irishman we would just kick the door down or go in the womens bogs

A now,,,,,,,,,,,,I thaught everyone new that da Irish learned ta dance one day while messin round in da Shed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,something went wrong on a fella when fixin up his bike.

He started kickin da tools and spanners round da floor,,,wavin an throwin the greesy rag he had in his hand,,,,,,,,,,,,when his tantrem finaly passed an he was worn out, he sat down

Taught ta himself,,,,,,now dat wasnt much help, was it,,,,,,,,,,,,with dat he taught,,,,,but twas good crack

So up he stood,,,,,,,,caught da handle-bars of da dismandled bike an danced round da floor.

Dats what happend me anyway :lol: