A proper introduction

bookem
This post is 4804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings to one and all. If I may introduce myself, my name is Dan but everyone calls me Bookem. I live in Sakatchewan Canada and own several bikes, NO HARLEYS. I try to build1 or 2 customs each year and have recently strayed into 2 strokes for my chopper needs. Ièm willing to offer any help I can and will also be asking a few questions of my own. I posted a question a couple of days ago in the dirtbike section. All of my builds are posted on youtube under bookem5 . I hope to be able to help some as well as recieve help from others.

Thanks for your time Dan Bookem Taylor

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the 'ward' Dan :huh: great intro m8 and look forward to seeing some of your work on you-tube sounds very interesting, quite sure you will get a lot of interest and help here, there are a few Canukes (spelling?) here too :)

Jim

Bookem " hes a cop killer " :D [ robocop] Welcome Dan , i see you like the DT175 engine eh, Hows it Bookem then ?

"bookem dano " from the 70's detective show. There were about 5 duys named Dan where I grew up so after Dan Danny Danny-boy and Danno I got Bookem

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online