Hello All

Japfan
This post is 4804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick hello to all. Have been a biker on and off since the mid 60s. I have had an 1980 Rd200 & 1980 XS250 donated to me (both partially stripped). I am in the process of putting them back together, not aiming for show quality more of presentable.

I am not working now so have some time on my hands.

regards

Mick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just a quick hello to all. Have been a biker on and off since the mid 60s. I have had an 1980 Rd200 & 1980 XS250 donated to me (both partially stripped). I am in the process of putting them back together, not aiming for show quality more of presentable.

I am not working now so have some time on my hands.

regards

Mick

:welcome: to the madhouse Mick.

250 could do with a 400 slotting in really as they are a bit underpowered!

Hi Vez meet Mick ?, welcome to the 'ward' Mick :huh::D, have you got a 'hi-Viz or is that Mark, Mick ? :blink:

tablets anyone ?

Hi Vez meet Mick ?, welcome to the 'ward' Mick :huh::D, have you got a 'hi-Viz or is that Mark, Mick ? :blink:

tablets anyone ?

whoops ..

I will try that again.

Hi, Mick. Welcome to the forums B)

:lol: , its easy to get lost there's a noob looking for places to go--from where? :lol:

oh dear

HELP this place is getting better :unsure::blink:

It'll be a proper loony asylum when we get a 'full set', are we nearly there yet :huh:

Welcome mick , Rd 200,:rolleyes: Another candidate for the Squires 2011 2stroke meet , your south yorkshire, just a stones throw,,, ;)

welcome to the madhouse mark mick micky tricky dicky oh wats the hight and lenght of a passola,

iff you don't know ,,your a puff.:lol::P:lol: