New To Owners club :)

ka4en
This post is 4826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi to you all, after many years ( over 25 ) i have decided to get back into bikes, i have bought myself a 1991 virago 535 which needs a little TLC. looking forward to being back on the bike, karen

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Karen and welcome to the 'ward' :huh: -nice intro, and welcome also back to 2 wheels B)

Failte: Karen, to the YOC B)

Its good that you have seen the light and are getting back inta da bikes :)

Give her the TLC she needs and enjoy a summer of fun !

Hi Karen, likewise I bought a Yamaha XVS650 Drag Star Classic yesterday after being off two wheels for 20 years. It's being delivered on Thursday and I'm like a child waiting for it.

I look forward to seeing a pic of your bike, you wont be able to sleep wednesday night lol

I look forward to seeing a pic of your bike, you wont be able to sleep wednesday night lol

What do you mean I wont be able to sleep on Wednesday night? I've not been able to sleep since I bought it on Saturday :)

I spend most of my time now looking at accessories, clothing and the like and that's just to take my mind off it until Thursday. Tomorrow night I'll be clearing 2 years of rubbish out of my garage so I have a nice dry home for it to live.

looking forward to being back on the bike, karen

Welcome ka4en" take it easy for a start , till you get into the swing again , :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online