Lets just see what this goes for

Airhead
This post is 4834 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I saw an advertisement for a 125 DTMX yesterday, I was looking for a bike for a forum member who wants a classic 125 trailie, I came across this and I thought very nice and underpriced. I rang the number and apparently it was sold yesterday. The asking price £650

http://www.adtrader.co.uk/motoring/motorcycles-and-mopeds/yamaha-dt-dt125-lc-125-lc-trail-res_5196020.html

Today I see it is on ebay, only just listed and already 6 bids, in front of what he paid at £655 and 6 days left yet!!. If you see a bargain you really must act quickly before someone steals it for profit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yamaha-DT175MX-DT-175-/200568035922?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2eb2c95a52

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'd like to call him a lot of names but a mate of mine makes a pretty good living doing this. He has specific software that looks out for stuff like this.

When he's on a roll he will have bought it, re listed it where it will make best price then has the person who originally listed it post it to the person that he has sold it to.

So he never actually see's or touches it.

Its annoying in one way, but in another i'm kind of envious. Although he is completely lacking in anything remotely resembling a concience.

Oh really!! so when the recession is over he just might not do this anymore :unsure:

I think not :P

we live in a capitalist society, that's the way it is!

Yes indeed i'm not saying he has done anything wrong, just posted it

a; for a bit of interest

and

b: as a case in point for someone looking for a rare bike ;)

I love this part of his ebay ad though :lol:

" bought this on a a bit of a whim as I was told the owner (a guy in his 70s) had it sitting in his garage for 8 years and he was never going to ride it. It looked too good a opportunity to miss, but if I'm honest I'm never going to ride it either."

Yes indeed i'm not saying he has done anything wrong, just posted it

a; for a bit of interest

and

b: as a case in point for someone looking for a rare bike ;)

I love this part of his ebay ad though :lol:

" bought this on a a bit of a whim as I was told the owner (a guy in his 70s) had it sitting in his garage for 8 years and he was never going to ride it. It looked too good a opportunity to miss, but if I'm honest I'm never going to ride it either."

he's got balls, I'll give him that :lol:

is it the same bike ,

as the one in auto trader say's 125 lc ,

the one on ebay say's 175 mx...

it also say's the 125lc has been restored;

and the mx standered in need of restro.

Bid history has a lot of Yamaha stuff in it, wwonder if he/she's on here and saw he thread :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online