Dt 125 LC 1981- 1988

mitchellman
This post is 4831 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does a lot of talking, electrical gremlins, could be PV controller or cdi, neither easy to get. Exhaust is an easy fix but will cost for a pattern replacement as e-bay for f'kd is 'a little thin'.

KM clock originally so some sort of import which may have sneaky consequences depending where it was from so a thourough check of the paperwork is needed. DT200 shock and sw arm, who cares. No MOT is also something that makes me stop and think as for a few quid he would get an extra 2-300 on the sale with a good MOT. Without it says to me he knows whats wrong and wants to save himself the cost of fixing it, makes you wonder if its too dear to fix? Maybe why he trotted out the "want an enthusiast who will strip it right back". They wont be MOT ing it any time soon either eh?

My money is on this fellow thinking he's going to get upwards of a grand for a 'classic'. I would have to see it in the flesh to say for sure, as the pictures aren't really much use as the stuff you want to know is how it runs, is the sus free etc.

It may be good but that ad says buyer beware to me. But then people do call me Cynical so?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online