Finally its took since July!

David Baker
This post is 4818 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'd just like to say finally its took since July to get my misses on the back of my bike. Went for a spin around Edinburgh City centre for a while with her, she wasn't too freaked. Now i wont be getting communication devices or she'll complain about any mistakes i make :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You've done it now, it'll be top of the range everything -in pink :rolleyes::D

just listen out for any unusual screeching sounds from the back of the bike :unsure:

we had that unusual screeching sounds, i know my brakes dont squeak ;) She doesn't want her own yet... i've even offered to get her one but she says she doesn't want a bike licence or a bike.

Intercom... all i would get is "Slow down your speeding, still going too fast, too fast, are you listening to me? *thump* Listen to me!" haha

And lucky shes not a girly girl, she got a black helmet, i threatened her with an yellow one... luminous :) hehe

It gets worse after a while !

Once she gets a bit confident she will start moving arround ---looking in shop windows and the like-----upsetting your ballance

:o

It gets worse after a while !

Once she gets a bit confident she will start moving arround ---looking in shop windows and the like-----upsetting your ballance

:o

haha she already did that today but that was on the bike. She wriggled while going round a corner, she got told of haha. But she doesn't even look at bikes, bike magazines, bike anything hehehehe :)

haha she already did that today but that was on the bike. She wriggled while going round a corner, she got told of haha. But she doesn't even look at bikes, bike magazines, bike anything hehehehe :)

She will eventually the bug catches everyone :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online