Yamaha YZF - R125

lloydpalmer
This post is 4839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I brought my Yamaha YZF-R125 a couple on months ago and it has had scratches and a crack on the plastic casing over the petrol tank (the bit that is a different colour). I want to take it off and repair the scratches and the crack and then give it a re-spray.

My colour scheme is Midnight Black but I am unsure of what colour the silver bits are.

Does anyone know what this colour is?

And if so where can I buy it?

Any help would be appreciated :-).

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey

Can I recommend you make an intro in the "noobs" section first.

The answer to your question would be go to a bike shop and ask them that way you would get the 100% correct colour. The best place to buy would probably be from somewhere like halfords or somewhere like that (once you learn the code of the paint) I believe there is a place called the house of kolor I've heard of before which will match any colour you show them (most places have the ability to do this with a piece of colour matching software usually achieved by scanning in a picture of the item and the colour is then match I believe this can be slightly expensive though)

Cheers

ChristianSRA

Take you vin number to a proper spray paint shop and they will be able to mix the exact colour required, if they are any good that is, cost is about £13 per can though. Halfrauds are crap imo.

Somewhere like this http://www.motorcolours.com/ ( disclaimer: i haven't used these, the place i go doesn't have a website)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online