Scottish Bike Show

bindie
This post is 4764 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Were going [ black Tiger] & me, if weather suits , we"L take bikes, Where in aberdeenshire koden " you"l pass my door on way, am just off A90, Forfar, dont kno if sat ,or sunday,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Hey deeside bikers are making that event...see you there.x :lol::D

Ok " seen the forcast, B) Saturday is a go-er " So far Black Tiger, BananaR6, & my self, & a non member , Times ? will post on thurs night, So may see some of you Cental Belt- ers, ;)

Koden " you 2 hr north of us, were 70 mls north of Forth Bridge,,,, could meet any of you central members at Mcdonalds [ Newbridge] :)

Update, Its Frikin Freezing now, forcast Blizards on Sat, :angry: Going in Cage now, bah humbug ,,,,,

Wont be there unfortunately Blackie I'm working all weekend :mellow: can you get me one of those 'break-glass-emergency-whisky-keyrings' ? ;)

Your gonna need the Landrover for this one Johnno-and some emergency rations :mellow:

Yeh Jammer " :( fkn shit, if its bad as they say , its a no go-er, fk sittin in traffic, was so lookin forward to it, Banana R6 , says it been snowing there for two-days, " Hill run hoors" :D

Weathers crap and i'm needing to work as well. Was looking forward to hooking up with some other bikers. Just need to wait to the sunnier days i guess.

Well Another modern show, " lots of helmets , new BMW"s, gloves etc, To many scroungers shaking tins, dry.gif ,i mean every few yards, and even some charity shaking tins at exit, fk me,

Classic shows have mutch more variation, roll on , staffs B)

Well Another modern show, " lots of helmets , new BMW"s, gloves etc, To many scroungers shaking tins, dry.gif ,i mean every few yards, and even some charity shaking tins at exit, fk me,

Classic shows have mutch more variation, roll on , staffs B)

just found out I'm camping on the weekend of Stafford :angry:

needed some bits as well, def not missing october's

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online