steve yzf
This post is 7091 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What would you give to have a 600 and a thou in the garage and an r1 in the sunroom? I'm not allowed to ride the r1 though as it has to get sold, and I can't get the thou off the side stand so I blatently can't ride that.

Still my little beauty is coming up to 18 months old (so only 1 more payment left) and is going in for the 6k service on saturday. Planning a trip round Spain for next year, and I'll work my way up to doing central america on me fazer. How fantastic will that be. woot.gif

You can get a high mileage fazer that's been used for touring and commuting well cheap so you should just get one, I bet they're only about 1k ish and still good for a load more miles. The high mileage ones have been looked after better than the weekend warriers. Don't bother looking at that new euro fazer, stick with the real fazer. Go on, you know you want to. slapfish.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The original or the eurofazer?

They aint missing much if they don't have the eurofazer, I'm not so impressed, but if they didn't get the original and just have the eurofazer that's a bit disapointing.

So what do you have over there for a similar sort of all round commuter/sports tourer then?

I suppose I had sort of presumed that if we had it then they must have done to. I guess it's like chocolate, they don't have cadburys but they have their own versions which we don't think are as good, but still do the same job. It is a shame they've only just started with the Eurofazer though, they've no benchmark to compare the TDM love child to.

You know like the guardian are writing to american voters to tell them not to vote bush, well I think we should start a campaign telling the americans that the eurofazer isn't right and there is an alternative. Having said that it is growing on me a wee bit.

Sorry there steve I kind of hijacked your thread.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online