XJ handlebar caps?

wild foamy
This post is 4863 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

the temperatures are now above freezing, the snow has gone, and i can once again venture out of my 4x4 back onto the XJ, however, theres just one little problem...

the bolts that hold the handlebars on have little plastic caps that go over them, one of those is missing, the bolt has rusted, it pisses me off imensely and would like to find another plastic cap, but seem unable to find them, anyone know where i can get one?

- Foameh x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all

the temperatures are now above freezing, the snow has gone, and i can once again venture out of my 4x4 back onto the XJ, however, theres just one little problem...

the bolts that hold the handlebars on have little plastic caps that go over them, one of those is missing, the bolt has rusted, it pisses me off imensely and would like to find another plastic cap, but seem unable to find them, anyone know where i can get one?

- Foameh x

Good luck, I've been looking for those for a while if they are the ones I think they are. I believe that the same ones are used on the XS1100 for the handlebar bolts too, and I've not found anyplace I can actually get them.

Do you now what size Allen key fits the bolts? If it is 6mm I think you will find that part number # 341-23469-00 will fit as this is whats fitted to my RD350LC2 which are still available to order from your local dealer. That part number is also the one for the XS1100G handlebar clamp bolts .Tony

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online