The Regular Birthday slot

barkwindjammer
This post is 3399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

And today its Choppernorgate, many happy returns :birthday::beerchug::beerchug:

That PM you sent me Choppernorgate was a good idea too, no-one has sent in a request before, think you might have started a trend here, anyhoo

here it is :huh:

(jeez I feel like Dave Lee Travis) :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Sir Pat 2Wheels :birthday::beerchug::dance::beerchug:

Many happy returns hey !

and another musical request, nice 1 Pat

Slange var!

many happy returns have a good day pat and a great christmas.

35yrs old, god i have got a leather jacket older than that. :lol:

December 79, my favourite band were at number 1 for 5 weeks, Pink floyd...Another brick in the wall. They only did 3 gigs and I went to see them at Earls Court.

Happy Birthday Pat :D

Big fan of the Floyd too Paul, not lucky enough to see the real deal-have seen numerous tributes-Oz Floyd being the best, sorry Pat I've hijacked your birthday

PinkFloydb-day.jpg

Y thank ye all,,,,,,i'm allive after a heavy nights drinkin, was just meself an herself, she went home for a bite ta eat and a rest,,,,when she came back i was well sloshed. Had a good aul day anyway.

Happy Christmas to ye all !:D

• 3 weeks later...

And todays musical extravanganzanza song comes from R6Ricky, Happy birthday Rickysan :birthday::beerchug:

Come out you lurker, someone we haven't seen on here for a while SHEDHERMIT, happy birthday :birthday::beerchug::drunk:

Another two 'recent' visitors are sharing their birthdays today, many happy returns yooz guys :birthday::beerchug::beerchug:

'Beezkneez' and 'Gabby'

• 3 weeks later...

Many happy returns to 'noob' Mennace, happy birthday auld yin :birthday::beerchug: , and thanks for sending in one of your old school photos to share on the forum,

dennis-the-menace1.jpg

and one of you as you look now

DennisTheMenaceRally09019.jpg