Was my post to hot

axl
This post is 7092 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Blimey, looks like it's been 'Blown Out' big style mate :lol::lol:

C'm on, I felt really bad after I posted it and apologised, the inside of your anus and rectum is something that should never see the light of day.

J

The guys have never allowed gore type posts axl.

Umm, can I disagree ? :roll: someone (un-named) posted lots of pictures yesterday that are pretty goreful and deffo unpleasant to the eye :!:

:lol:

Eddie, you are an old fuck now. Go an sit in your arm chair and jack off to the old times when you could get laid and your willy worked the same as your gob.

Do you know what JKD Jun Fan is ???

J

Don't give me any of that oriental Gook bullshit you damn faggot.

43 accredited kills on my record.

Stick to your video games and assfucking your faggot buddies.

You don't impress me kid.

Not trying to impress you old timer.

Not trying to impress anyone, to be honest, unnoticed is best.

Anyhow, less of the hostile bull, I guees you were used to lugging a Gov't .45 all over the shop ?

Heavy, inaccurate and unreliable - you gotta agree.

The picture in my avatar is one of the best sidearms Beretta ever made, it's a 92FS - 14 9mm parabellums and a silky smooth delivery. recoil isn't too bad and it's accurate as hell.

Been a while since I shot one though - I have to trek to the states to have the pleasure as in the UK all we can shoot is toys and small caliber air weapons which isn't much really.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online