sorry i been gone. new bike

little dave
This post is 4854 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well, its been a while since i have been here. so i should explain myself. first off my little dt175 is binned for the time being. it started a horrible ratle in the top end that sounded like the piston came off the connecting rod. and as an early x-mas gift my folks went out and paid for me to get a new ride. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A TRAITOR because its a honda rebel. i will continue to visit here because its such a great place with many friends. drewps, if you need me to pay for the patch, i completely understand. let me know, it dosent make sense for me to have one if i dont ride a yamaha naymore, but i wont leave you screwed. im hoping that you all will look at the pic and understand why i had to get this bike. believe me, if i could have found a v-star at that price and style i would have jumped on it.

snotcycle.jpg

its a rebel 250 with a blue collar bob kit, rhino liner paint, led tail and turn lamps, shortened exhaust, and dragbars.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ha" dave you turncoat :D , na its a wee cracker, your still a yam man a heart,[ Dt"s are in the blood ] am the same , Have you any snow in DEATH Vally :rolleyes: , bet its down to at least 40c with you lot now,

Ha" dave you turncoat :D , na its a wee cracker, your still a yam man a heart,[ Dt"s are in the blood ] am the same , Have you any snow in DEATH Vally :rolleyes: , bet its down to at least 40c with you lot now,

the other day it was 29.3 F when i left for work. so around 29C although lately its been 40F about 35C

more pics as soon as i can get out with a better camera.

Nice Bike Dave, no probs with the patch I managed to shift all but 1.

I'll keep it warm for you when you buy yer next yam ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online