PASSED

christofeser
This post is 4876 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Passed my Mod 2 yesterday. Now qualified for 33bhp, and a passenger. yipeeeee.

Anyway, new bike, want a sporty type thing, like the Kwak ER-6F kinda thing, not supersport, jut quick :)

Suggestions?

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ya beauty" cristoff" Get a big two-stroke , Lc 350 - 500 ,, pollute Londonshire B) So another suverner for squires nxt year, ride up with cynic " mind & top up the oil tank tho , :D

Ahhhh fekk the Christmas present.

Me old man's NEVER gonna shell out for a bike, he hates the fact that I ride one anyway...

My grans given me a healthy sum of money for my 18th next feb, and xmas, however.

Looking at a ninja 250 - it pushes 33bhp and is a properly nice bike - my mate's selling his.

Don't worry yourselves yet though, I'll still be poking around YOC :)

And blackhat - NO. Just no. I want something that don't break down - every here and there :) JOKES, I'll look into it.

Chris

Guest LaFiamma

Congrats on passing, do a search and see what bikes are 33bhp and pic from that list, you could buy a higher powered bike and have it restricted but you may end up paying full whack anyway only diff being that you can legally ride it on public roads. Here's a site you may find useful: http://www.bat-motorcycles.co.uk/33bhp.asp

Keep her rubber side down :thumb:

It's bought. Picking up the Ninja 250r on wednesday :)

Sorry, I feel like I'm a Yama-traitor. Lads, I might be hanging onto my dragstar till new years - so don't yous worry yet!

Chris

Passed my Mod 2 yesterday. Now qualified for 33bhp, and a passenger. yipeeeee.

Anyway, new bike, want a sporty type thing, like the Kwak ER-6F kinda thing, not supersport, jut quick :)

Suggestions?

Chris

Well done mate, (i know, im late, sorry...)

get yourself an XJ600, i paid £400 for mine, it does 120mph, 100 miles on £10 of fuel, heated grips, Mmmmm... and the fact is if i drop it under a bus it doesnt really owe me anything (i would still be gutted though, i love that bike, not as much as my old DT though)

Wait. you have an XJ6 but still travel everywhere on the DT?! lol.

It's too late buddy, I've already bought the Ninja! But I'm KEEPING my draggy so I can still contribute to YOC! :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online