Can I have one for Christmas please ?

Guest JMW
This post is 7089 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well, I always wanted to be in the A-Team but was too young for that Vietam stuff.

Anyhow, even without a war the place was a shit hole with some amazing coastal scenery and resorts. Go 2 miles inland and it is a whole world of hate.

People so poor that you just wouldn't believe it - like going back to the dark ages.

Weird.

http://www.batch.plus.com/a-team.htm

LOL !!!

What the fuck ya talking about you spermguzzling democrat ballsucker.

A Team? We're talking bout real war boy, not a goddam kids TV show.

Goddam pussy.

You don't ever want to meet me you goddam squid.

So I'd suggest that you address Me as Mr. Eddyirish or take off your panties & bend over butt boy!

Hey man you can fuck off 2 y'all  :lol:  :lol:  

Mr w anker more like  :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, Eddie is quite funny really. He's all heart really, just tried too much of that agent orange stuff thinking it was Kia Ora or Mr Olly's

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Eddie, this is for you honey x

ponch.jpg

LOL !

Yea I s'pose your right!, but your ok aren't you, or were you not there.

I was too young to be drafted back then.......but when I turned 18, I went down to the recruiter's office to sign up like a good Yank lad :wink: .......I stepped in the door, the recruiter took one look @ me & said: "Sorry, we can't help you." :shock: ....I turned around & left....& have never heard from them since.

Now See?.......Being born with a birth defect DOES have it's advantages! 8)

This is my throttle hand 20 yrs. running......

SDM_RH1.JPGSDM_RH2.JPG

Been this way since I was 6yrs. old after going under the knife about 30 different times :shock: .....seems like another lifetime TBH :wink:

I've been riding pretty much Daily for 20 years now like that.....upgrading the brakes (SS lines) & a good set of sticky grips, definitely makes life alot easier :wink:

Not being funny before anyone slates me for this :?  :roll:  

But what sort of gloves do you use?

Not really rude @ all scraper......believe me, I've been asked questions about my hand sooo many times in my life......I'm quite used to it by now :wink:

To answer your question, I've had a couple of pairs custom made before, but they don't last too terribly long :( So now I just buy typical gloves (Alpinestars, Olympia-my fav) in an XL size, & then cut down 3 fingers & sew off the ends. It's cheaper than the custom made route & they last a whole lot longer.....My current pair of Olympia's have got 2+ yrs. of Daily use on 'em. :wink: