Beezkneez
This post is 4781 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK guys/gals can we please keep our avatar sizes to a maximum of 120pixels wide.It helps preserve the frames on the forum.

Thanks

;)

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OK since the introduction of the NEW board can we ask that you now have your AV's at

90x90 with a max file size of 50k

cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

why can,t i add an avatar from photobucket??

Its easier to upload from your pc, it should resize it for you. If the pic you want is in photobucket, just right click the pic and save to your pc( Thats if its not allready in your pc), then upload it from your pc.

Example.jpg right click pic in photoshop, you should get option to save picture then upload into avatar.

• 2 years later...

I just used Irfanview to redo my avatar. Found the image I wanted, dragged and dropped it into Irfanview. Then on the top tool bar click on image and then in the drop down box click on resize/resample and you see the image dimensions. You change the first to 90 and the second will automatically adjust to keep the correct shape. Then on the top tool bar click file and save as and save it into your pictures. Upload from there.