You lot from the RD_Forum

N_Tart
This post is 7098 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've only seen a bit of what's been going on, but Ardon I think the reason people might not have taken action at the start is because they didn't link the name Ardon with you on this forum. I think a few people were confused by his comments and did atually ask who Ardon was. I know I was trying to look around for someone with the username ardon.

Don't let anyone put you off posting in any forum and just ignore his posts if they're offensive. Obviously JMW's wound you up over in the RD forum and the best thing you can do is not to rise to it and have an actual argument. Surely he'll give in making comments if they fail to get a response.

I don't know where you live but it's a lovely day up here so I'd recomend a trip over the Hartside road towards Alston, that can't fail to cheer you up! Oh and if you're lucky they might have started serving curry in the cafe. :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do some of you guys realise how sad this all sounds. it's only the net ffs. get a life, grow up, go ride yer bikes. stop the bitching :roll: if you want to argue about all this crap, piss off to your 'backyard'. none of us wants to hear about it. if you want to contibute to the forum in a decent way then by all means stay. all i have to say on the matter.

You love it really :wink:  We've just doubled your membership :lol:

and brung a sour taste with it :evil:

NT's right guys.

We'd like your input to the forum, but it's not right to bring grievances from other places here.

If any of you are unhappy with something that's been posted about you by somebody then PM a Mod about it and it'll be removed.  

And no doubt they'll remove the offender as well if it continues.

Hey Sons of Aleks.....u read the words thus commanded above by a mod??

So u think that you can handle Ardon and the lads pics and input??

Lambs to the slaughter!!!

I dont use the law to redress a wrong mate. I prefer more effective methods!

I really do respect your forum but that never gets in the way of a good laff and especially when Giros involved!

Piss stick Jiro!

Go with it yamaha club crew - before long you will hate him too!!!

I dont use the law to redress a wrong mate. I prefer more effective methods!

That's odd...cos this is what you said earlier in the thread:

"Well I have logged all these incidents and printed them out with numerous witnesses to back me up. Legal proceedings are coming and your forum and yourselves will be instigated!"

So that's a direct contradiction to what you're saying now.

You'll have to bear with me on this, as at the moment I'm not really sure what it is you're saying.

Can you be a bit clearer on it for me?

That's odd...cos this is what you said earlier in the thread:

"Well I have logged all these incidents and printed them out with numerous witnesses to back me up. Legal proceedings are coming and your forum and yourselves will be instigated!"

So that's a direct contradiction to what you're saying now.

You'll have to bear with me on this, as at the moment I'm not really sure what it is you're saying.

Can you be a bit clearer on it for me?

I apologise on behalf of ardon/marchy (marchy btw is a friend of ardons, and while marchy is a real person Ardon takes on his name from time to time) as he is rather unwell and tends to change his mind every 5 seconds.

All clear now mate!

Well I don't know any of you personally, and I don't know JMW either, and I haven't got a clue what he's done!

Still, never mind, good bit of activity happening at last...so carry on boys! :lol:

And where's that Cardiff bloke gone?

You guys are a damn sad bunch of democrat ballsuckers.

I lost my goddam leg at PingPong in 68 so you porch monkeys could spew out your faggot loving Commie bullshit.

I'd spit in your goddam faces you cocksucking motherfuckers.

You guys are a damn sad bunch of democrat ballsuckers.

I lost my goddam leg at PingPong in 68 so you porch monkeys could spew out your faggot loving Commie bullshit.

I'd spit in your goddam faces you cocksucking motherfuckers.

slight contradiction there Eddy :lol::lol: