YOC PATCH thankyou

elmmet
This post is 4872 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

my patch is here :):)

just a big thankyou to Drewpy for doing this

great patch will wear it with pride:):)

thankyou

elmmetxxxx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Got mines too Drew-they look the bogs dollocks m8- :D

now, about all those impressive badges you've got from the Scouts over the years

'light a campfire using only petrol and matches', 'trap and kill a wild jenny long legs', 'knit your own sleeping' bag, etc, etc

Got mines too Drew-they look the bogs dollocks m8- :D

now, about all those impressive badges you've got from the Scouts over the years

'light a campfire using only petrol and matches', 'trap and kill a wild jenny long legs', 'knit your own sleeping' bag, etc, etc

this is a drewps's impression the last time a leader used petrol to light a fire.

he panicked and the petrol leaked and chased him across the camp field, before throwing it and the can exploding. Luckily the scouts were in bed

de2e9795.jpg

Cheers Dewps, looks good.

Think i'm going to get an armband and sew it to that, last thing i want in this weather, and what is supposed to be coming is a leaky jacket from my half arsed sewing. :lol:

Mines came this mornin aswell, mounches happy.

now,,,,,,which eye will eye put it over ! :headbang: