Xmas Toy Run - Sunday 12th December

Reservoir-dog
This post is 4868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you go PM me maybe we can ride together to the Ace. I'm in Finsbury Park area.

Thanks mate

Yupp sounds good. I'm in Kingston, so probably better if I meet you there? :)

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LaFiamma

How did you get on lads?

We had ours also on the 12th ( Midlands Toy run in aid of Mullingar Hosp and Bethany house womens refuge Longford ) Managed to get a small break in the bad weather at that roads were quite poor and the run was kept to the minimum routes, 60 bikes out of the usual 200+ showed up which was very good all things considered, and nearly €4k raised too :lol:

How did you get on lads?

We had ours also on the 12th ( Midlands Toy run in aid of Mullingar Hosp and Bethany house womens refuge Longford ) Managed to get a small break in the bad weather at that roads were quite poor and the run was kept to the minimum routes, 60 bikes out of the usual 200+ showed up which was very good all things considered, and nearly €4k raised too :lol:

Roads were too icy down my roads to bring out the bike, so unfortunately didn't go.

:(