Coast ????

This post is 4843 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello stranger furry ye been ? :D

Typical female jammer " pops up when its fun on the go,, never see them when is work to be done , :D

Typical female jammer " pops up when its fun on the go,, never see them when is work to be done , :D

Aye, the easy shift :D

Aye, the easy shift :D

Aye, send them to da Sin Bin,,,,,,,,,ie the kitchen ;)

• 1 month later...

Will bring it up nearer spring / summer kev" hard to think of rides with this weather.dry.gif ,

You dont seem to have many correspondants from this part of the land <_< , i would be interested in doing my bit ;) from say........ Kent Sussex border, round kent via dover and up to Dartford crossing.

If you are going to do it for charity, just a thought how about GOSH B)

Yeah you seasonal biker types :lol:

Been out in it all me :farmerjohn: Its been intresting to say the least riding sideways on ice ;)

+1 dave me to all weathers. B)

dont understand all this seasonal thing. :blink: heard all the excuses its cold, road salt killing the bike ? funny i have been riding since 1963 never had a bike ruined by road salt its harder work yes but if you get in a routine and after every trip wash off with cold water 10 minutes its sorted, more fun than sitting in front of a computer talking about it. :lol:

off out now 45mph winds and heavy rain its like a summers day. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online