billy connolly

paul
This post is 7129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:cry: its a sad world when one of our top comedians is slated for one of is jokes. :evil: political correctness :evil: is turning the world into dark times.these people got nothing better to do with their time,like billy would say if you don,nt like it just fuck off :lol:connolly.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

made a joke out of that Ken Bigley geeza, saying "he wished they just get on with it" :shock:

i like BC and tbh what he said was probably not what he was wanting but in the taste of comedy albeit poor taste at this moment in time.

i too like billy c. very funny guy. he was out of taste in this but thats the way comedy is. always going to offend some folks.

sad to hear that the infidels have murdered Ken Bigley, having been stupidly curious and watched the two american's fates i can only offer my deepest sympathies to the bigley family and can only imagine what they are going through now, god knows what this world is coming to :( :cry:

You watched!!!??? :shock: How??

you "really" want to know the link :shock:

i've removed the link cos i dont think its appropriate for our board

many apologies if anyone was offended by this link

Bazza.

I didn't say I wanted to see just how you saw it! I can't believe someone went to the trouble of putting it on the internet! SICK.

its a terrible thing to happen. these folk are animals. if only we could just bomb the shit out of them without hurting civilians :roll:

I didn't say I wanted to see just how you saw it! I can't believe someone went to the trouble of putting it on the internet! SICK.

yep i think the folk that done it put it on the internet so that folk could see what they done. they prob boasted about it as if they'd done something great. sick indeed :(

personally i only watched it out of curiousity after conversations with work colleagues and to be honest had a lot of trouble sleeping for a few days after it, it is not my type of thing and wish i'd never "witnessed" it.

its a terrible thing to happen. these folk are animals. if only we could just bomb the shit out of them without hurting civilians :roll:

It's civilians who are involved in doing all this stuff Alan.

They hate and despise all us infidels (even if they don't openly show it) and apparently look forward to meeting Allah.

Help the fucking lot of them on their way AFAIC.

It's civilians who are involved in doing all this stuff Alan.

They hate and despise all us infidels (even if they don't openly show it) and apparently look forward to meeting Allah.

Help the fucking lot of them on their way AFAIC.

Some of Pete's more pleasent conversation :wink:

We should get all of these people onto bikes. If the rest of the worrld got on together as welll as the biking comunity, there'd be world peace in no time. :wink:

Gear change time maybe ??

Hands up if you have heard a Joke about the Ken Bigley thing ?

I got a really odd one - odd coz I kinda think it's awful but the bloke that sent it to me is a really hysterically funny guy.

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online