Hello Everyone

Giz
This post is 4890 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone i am a new to forums aswell as riding. just bought my first bike a couple of weeks ago a yamaha xj600s not gonna be riding it in wet conditions though, so probably wont get much use till next year any good tips for storing and maintaining over the winter

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Eeeee welcome to the 'ward' Giz :huh: , good choice of bike B) , built for winter hacking BTW, just get a liberal coating of 'ACF 50', or 'Scott-oil FS 365' on it-the latter being my preference as its non-greasy lad-I said its non-greasy Lad B) , get a fender Xtenda (if it aint already got one, aye)-when the salt goes down on the roads (bwaahahahaha) just 'ose it down with cold water then add lashings more FS 365-I said just add lashing more FS 365 Lad, bye eck ! :P

Welcome Giz -mo" Grimsby eh , not too far from sherbet in Helmet" squires caffe for you next sept ,,, its only 10 months away B)

Yeh " and thers a lot o" Divy"s on here with XJ"s eh jammer , :D . but not plinningas :huh:

Welcome Giz -mo" Grimsby eh , not too far from sherbet in Helmet" squires caffe for you next sept ,,, its only 10 months away B)

Yeh " and thers a lot o" Divy"s on here with XJ"s eh jammer , :D . but not plinningas :huh:

Don't get this stuff in your eye :blink: it nips

new_sherbet_fountain.jpg

Don't get this stuff in your eye :blink: it nips

new_sherbet_fountain.jpg

Hello Giz,

Welcome to the club.......I'm pretty new here also....the other members are quite friendly and useful....'now and again'...:P

Hey Jammer... dont take the phrase 'Hand to Eye co-ordination' too literally !!!!!.........i usually put food substances like this in my mouth.;)

Kaz.

:P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online